If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Friends and Family

I feel so lucky to have some really great friends! I'm looking forward to seeing some of my peeps that I don't get to see often... Anne and Lucas, Shannon and Billy, and Tricia and her fiance! :) It stinks that Rachel and Nate are unable to make it, especially since its been a few years. But maybe its a sign that we have just grown apart. It also stinks that Kammie and her fiance won't be able to make it. :(



BUT I'm excited to spend time with all my closest friends and family... I'm not going to let people that aren't going to be able to make it, get me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment