If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Monday, May 31, 2010

New Idea for Table Decor!

Instead of table numbers, we are using the wineries located in Lelanau County! To add to it, we saw a great print of a bunch of spots that specifically make you think of Lelanau. So... we are taking photos while we are there of our favorite hot spots. Along with that, I figured, why not get a photo of every wineries sign/logo and also put that on the tables. Of course, this is all if I have time this summer!



Next big venture... Keri's Bachelorette Shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment