If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Making a house a home!

After about a year and 6 months, we've been making changes in our home to fit our personality! We've installed new blinds on the main floor that has changed the feel! Ryan surprised me last weekend with putting a landscape wall around the mailbox/tree in the front yard. Slowly, we are getting the landscape back in shape with the next step being getting new mulch. Today, I finally found some outdoor house lights that were what I was imagining! The biggest and most expensive will be finishing the walkout level in to a glamorous bathroom and fabulous living room/office! It's great to get finally turn our house in to OUR HOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment