If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Camping 2011 in the books!

I believe a tradition has been started! Ryan and I went camping with a group of friends a few weekends ago that made my summer! It was a great way to spend a vacation. With a great group of people you can go anywhere and have a great time! We found a great swimming hole that got us out of the humidity and bugs of our campsite... found a great bridge that provided some awesome pictures... canoed and kayaked a tricky stretch of the Pine river with everyone staying married to their spouse at the end of the trip... visited, a couple times, the home of tasty Dublin jerky... and spend quality time laughing and hanging out as friends! I'm already looking forward to next years trip!
This is how Ryan and I started the trip... due to the fact our tent poles disappeared out of tent bag! :(
Strawberry Point


Malachi's first camping trip!





The whole group heading to Dublin!

First shot at a group picture at Strawberry Point!
Out goofy last day group shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment