If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Twin Time!

Tonight I get to see the precious adorable Lillian and Bennett as I go help out there mom and dad and bring dinner! It's been a month since I first got to meet them and only at 2 weeks they had so much personality! Can't wait to see the whole family! :)

Here are a few pictures Keri and I took of the fabulous handmade stuff given to Lillian and Bennett!


Side note... Ryan for my birthday promised me Photoshop which we waited 'til I was a student to get! So hopefully in the near future I will be able to edit photos better and find my own photography style! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment