If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Forgetting about Julie

As summer usually goes, its been super busy! From the 9 to 5 to wedding photography... the basement renovation to being somewhere besides home every weekend, I'm lucky to get a breath in edgewise... but it has took a major tole on me.

Me in every way has been lazy. I can't say I've given a 100% on anything this summer. Excuses have been my crutch. As I internally struggled with becoming 30, I thought that drive would come out in me. I'm sad to admit it but in all the hustle and bustle of the summer, I've forgotten about myself. I've not exercised since May... I've drank more than not drank... I've struggled focusing... and have felt exhausted.

With summer coming to an end along with a lot of the craziness, I'm making a pack to myself to again care about myself! Putting myself first will again help me get my life back on track and successful! It's not going to be easy but I know I have to or I'll  be heading down a dark road which would be hard to climb out off. I look forward to the new season and the climb to becoming a happy healthy, mentally and physically, 30 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment