If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Attention All Bridesmaids! Need to Order Before May...

To make sure there is enough time to get bridesmaid dresses back in time and for alterations... you ladies will need to order your dress before May!

I would like to come along with you when you decide to go! So give me a heads up... because as a birthday gift, I would like to assist with the price of your dresses.

We will be ordering dresses from Spring Lake Bridal. It is right off the exit as you head to Grand Haven. The dress is Liz Fields, style 230, color Tiffany, and price is $178.

So please do not forget that we need to order these before May...

Thanks, Ladies! Your the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment