If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bridezilla Sculpting Wahoo!!

LOVING MY BRIDEZILLA SCULPTING CLASS!!!

Wow... its not even close to what I expected, its BETTER!

At the moment, Michelle and I basically have a personal trainer! Megan is fun and works our butts off. She gives no mercy!

Today was shoulders... and I feel so weak! I started with a resistance band and had to be down graded to a 2 lb. yoga ball. Guess I know my weak point! I'm hoping that I'm not THAT weak but when you add in the fact I'm still sick... that probably didn't help anything.

I have to make sure this hard work doesn't go to waist and when I'm health again... I need to find my way to the Weaver-Fiebig Basement Gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment