If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Men have CLOTHES

Ryan and I, Sunday night found a great beachie outfit thats cheaper than a tux, plus the guys keep them! I hope I didn't force Ryan in to something too casual but I just don't want them to sweat bullets cause they are wearing a tux or suit!

We are hoping to find a tie that has the pool/tiffany color in it. But after a stop at Macy's, I didn't have much luck. Online, I see a few possibilities at JCPenneys but I won't know until I see them. Just wish the girls dresses were in, that would be the best color to compare them to.
I guess you wonder who are the guys, don't you?!?
Best Man: Ben Knauf (Ryan's Friend since High Shool)
Groomsman: Fritz Wahlfield (Ryan's Friend since High School)
Groomsman: Al Cartwright (Ryan's Friend since College)
Groomsman: Dan Kasperlik (Ryan's Friend since College)
Groomsman: Jason Arsulowicz (Ryan's Friend since College)

No comments:

Post a Comment