If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Procratination!!!

Only 76 days to go and well, I've got a lot to do!

List in order of importance:
*Call Officiants (I've got a list of 4 people... just need to call them)
*Print and Send Invitations (Wording is pretty much done... just need to get some quotes on printing)
*Guys Outfits (Ryan knows what he wants... just need to get sizes and find ties that match the girls dresses, which aren't in yet)
*Confirm everything with the florist and Harbourfront Grand Hall (plus PAY THEM)
*Transportation and Accomidations (yes to boat or go with limo... boooo... and to stay at Serendipity or to not, that is the question)
*Set up Rehersal Dinner (thats on Ryan's to-do)
*Set up Chair Rental (that is also Ryan's to-do)
*Order Favors (I'm excited for those)

And I have a feeling so much MORE... that I'm forgetting at the moment! AHHHH!!! I need to get myself in gear. I was so good in the beginning but now with work, INS 22, Keri's wedding stuff, and finding a new car... I'm way over my HEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment