If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Things Accomplished in 2011...

In response to Things I'd Like to Accomplish in 2011 ... I've got some checking off to do!

• Take a photography class - I get to register this Tuesday for class starting in the fall.. can't wait to start!

• Get back my workout routine - I've started walking again during lunch at work and with my Friday's open again plan on attending spin classes!

• Run a 5k - Ran the Eagle 5k in Hudsonville and am running in the Fifth-Third Riverbank Run 5k in a few weeks.

 • Pay off my car - Paid 2 months ago... just need the title!

• Learn how to change a diaper - Last weekend on Evan, who is a kicker, WATCH OUT! :)

• Babysit one of my nephews all on my own - TOMORROW... while mom and Jill are at work I am babysitting Forrest from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Wish me luck!

• Work OT when offered - So far so good but have a feeling much more will come with all the CATs declared in the last few weeks!

• Get a Tattoo - Got a small star on my right foot 2 weeks ago! It looks amazing and am so happy I got it!

I may have to add more items to my list... I've already completed most everything except cleaning the basement and chopping my hair off... but those may be the hardest ones to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment