If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another one Bites the Dust

I received an email today about the opportunity to shoot a event up in Leelanau at the wineries. No go! :(
Anywho... hopefully I will some day have a chance to show people that I am my mom's daughter!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, Even back in the DAY, (and yes I was there also!) It took time. You will get there I have faith in you. I asked you to photograph us right...it will come the more you do and the more you get out there the better....You are so lucky, just remember this is the beginning. Then also it was baby steps even though you wanted to RUN!! Love ya D :)

    ReplyDelete