If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hopefully an Opportunity

A cousin suggested being friends on Facebook with group up in the Leelanau area that represents the wineries because they give a heads up to events happening at the wineries. So I did... not but a few day later I get an Facebook message sent to there "friends" looking for photographers for there next event! When I saw that I sent an email ASAP letting them know that my mom and I would be interested! To this point, the only photos I've really took have been from up there for the tables at the wedding! Keep your fingers crossed that my sample photos seal the deal and mom and I will be making a visit to Gma and Gpa's to take photos at this event! They are looking for 20 or more photos that they can use for future promotional material! In return, you and a guest get in to the event FREE! Wine and photography... can't go wrong there! Here are some of the photos I've taken this past summer from the Leelanau area! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment