If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Great Way to Remember a Special Day!

The amazing and super talented Ashley Folkema finished our wedding pictures today! I've been checking out the blog all day long, super excited to see them. Right before dinner, I thought I'd take a look... and there they were! Tears came to my eyes! They made me feel like it was the day all over again! I'm so glad she captured it all... because it is true what they say... the day goes by so fast! I didn't get to see a lot of the hard work I had put in to it until I saw the pictures!

Thank you again to all our family and friends that help make our wedding day something we will never forget!

Please enjoy the beautiful photos on Ashley's blog...

julie and ryan – wedding lifestyle photographer » ashley folkema photography

3 comments:

  1. Your Pictures look amazing! You are one beautiful lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tricia! I can't wait to be there on your special day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete