If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hard to Believe 2010 is Almost Over

As we embark on the holiday season, it’s hard to believe that 2010 is almost over! So many big events happened this year for friends and family…

Evan, our adorable nephew, was born!

Jack, the Jack Russell mix, came in to our lives!

Al and Sarah made it official!

Jason and Elyse tied the knot!

Shawn and Jill finally after 9 years got married!

Jill became pregnant with Baby Boy Reil, to make his appearance March 2011!

The cutie, Malachi, was born!

Magnus came in to the world!

Bob and Keri got hitched!

Megan and Pete took the plunge!

Matt and Tricia get engaged!

Jim became a Spartan!

Ryan and I jumped in with both feet!

Made our 2nd visit to Mexico in less than a year!

Visited the historical Philadelphia, seeing the Liberty Bell and having a cheese steak at Jim’s!

It is a year that I will never forget! So many people in my life had huge changes in there lives! In so many ways, as I look back, the year seems so surreal! How could so much love and joy fit all in to one year! It makes me look forward to what 2011 has to bring! :) But I’m sure; it will always be hard to beat 2010!


Happy Holidays to everyone!

Let’s go out with a BANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment