If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wall of Fame

Or should it be "Fridge of Fame"?!? While cleaning the kitchen, I looked at the fridge which is covered with all the events and happenings of 2010! We have personal cards Ryan and I gave each other, photos of friends and family, Jack's diploma, "Thank You" cards and "Save the Dates" from the weddings we attended, and inspiring quotes given in every letter from my grandma... as much as I want to "clean" the kitchen, I hate to take down this great piece of "art" that makes us smile every time we enter it! I look forward to what other memories will some day be placed on this fridge! Maybe, cleaning of the outside of the fridge can wait until 2011! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment