If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

5Ks in 2011

I signed up for my first 5k of the year! Well, really Ryan signed me up so I’m hoping I’m really not running the 10k. GMB sponsors the Eagles 10/5k Run -Walk in Hudsonville and with being a spouse of an employee I got free registration! My only concern at the moment is temperature. It’s at 9 a.m. Saturday March 26. From the pictures of the past 2 races… it’s been cold! Might have to invest in some cold weather running gear!

I’m currently up to 2 miles 3 days a week. But I have a feeling I should bump that up to 4 or 5 days a week to get my body ready. Hopefully the snow will go away in the beginning of March so I feel more comfortable running outside to get my system used to it.

Not only that… Megan is going to be my running buddy for the Fifth-Third River Bank Run 5k! :)

Looks like quite a bit of running in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment