If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Busy and Exciting Weekend

Tomorrow is one of the most look-forward days at work of the year! I’m proud to say, “We are Farmers”! :) This gets Ryan and I one step closer to starting work on finishing the basement! YES!

My Fridays since Forrest have been born have been spending my time visiting Jilly-bean, Miss, Chlo, and little Forrest! Tomorrow is no different… it makes me look forward to Friday’s that much more! Crazy to believe that a baby can bring so much joy and families that much closer! The last 2 weeks he has started to change… being awake and alert more… seeing his beautiful eyes staring back at ya! He’s also gotten so much LONGER! Wonder this is a sign that he will be tall and skinny?! :)

The biggest event of the weekend is my 1st 5k of the season! I’m worried due to the temperature being at its high of 35 degrees! I’m going to do my best to run as much as I can but concerned that due to the temperature and my lungs, that I will be walking a portion also. It will only get better from this 5k, I figure. The Fifth-Third should at least be in the 50’s if not hopefully a little warmer. I’m also considering signing up for the Reeds Lake 5k. But first, I figure we’ll get the Eagles 5k over with before making anymore 5k plans!

Last but not least, we are celebrating Ryan’s 28th birthday with my family this week, his second celebration so far! I’m hoping to be homemaker-like and bake him a cake. Obviously, it would still be out of a box but it’s the thought that counts!

Have a wonderful weekend all! Be thinking of me at 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning as I am running in Hudsonville!

No comments:

Post a Comment