If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Six Months

As of tomorrow, Ryan and I will be married 6 months! How time flies!!! Still seems like yesterday we were planning our wedding and looking forward to our honeymoon! Everyone asks “how is married life?” but it isn’t much different from the year before when we moved in to our house. The fact of the matter is we see each other less now as a married couple than we did as a dating couple. With work, we both stay very busy, which is great for an economy like this. It helps make our times together that much more special! Our goal is usually a great sit down homemade dinner on Sunday, just the 2 of us… since our Friday and Saturday’s have been very busy since the beginning of the New Year. We also do most of our catching up when there are no distractions, like the TV or computer, right before we fall asleep at night. I can say my love only goes stronger the more and more time we spend together! I appreciate him for all he does and the love he has for me! :) Happy 6-month Anniversary! Love you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment