If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Dress to add to all my TROUBLE!


I had to take a picture in the mirror cause I was trying it on by myself! The thing is.... its ivory.... other thing is.... its $130.... other thing is I HAVE A WEDDING DRESS!! AHHHHHH!!!

3 comments:

  1. i love it but what is it for???? i am lost, i am thinking i missed a few posts! soon you will have more dresses than a bridal store!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I understand the confusion! I was bored and went to Macy's and found this dress. I thought it was a beautiful dress for like a beach ceremony... but not my beach ceremony. I didn't buy it! I am just an admire of beautiful dresses! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see i do love it, i thought you were changing your mind. you need to stop dress shopping you always find such pretty ones!!!!! oh by the way this is shan!!! i always for get me name but it is me!!!! love you hope your doing well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete