If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ugh... Invites!

I'm still excited about the invites and at the moment, the way are looking! BUT... what is being a thorn in my side is the address labels! After trying 3 different printers, the same thing keeps happening... they get jammed! From what I can tell, they are way to thick for any HP printer! So, cross our fingers that tomorrow, I can find some labels at Staples that would work. If not, than it looks like I'm hand writing all the address... boooo! :(

Hoping to get them out like TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment