If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Practice Hair and Makeup!

OH MY GOSH... I'M SOOOO GLAD I CHANGED SALONS! I love Crystal at Reds! She was full of energy, fun, understood exactly what I was looking for! We messed around and she made my hair the general shape to get an idea of how it would look. Than she showed Jill how she is going to put in the veil and showed her how she can take it out! Than we put on the birdcage veil... which is sooo adorable... so glad I bought it. Next she did my practice eyes! It looked AMAZING! So much better than the lady at the Clinque counter... she also gave me some fake lashes that were so like fashionista! :) But it also looked so natural... I think she understood that I wanted to look like ME! But just a better version of me! Very excited for the day of...

No comments:

Post a Comment