If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hard to believe its almost here...

As weird as it is, it still doesn't seem real yet! I don't know if thats good or bad... I'm glad that at this point I'm not stressed!

This past weekend, I got to share my favorite place with my favorite people! Saturday, my wedding party, moms, mistresses of ceremony, Malachi, and Loraine headed up to Leland for beach time and wine sipping! It was a beautiful weekend for our festivities! We headed out of 8:00 a.m. arriving around 11:30 a.m. Grandma had created a warm welcome with a construction paper sign greeting us! When we got inside, she created a wall of Julie in Leland! :) Jill, Suzie, and Chris put together a very yummy lunch and we headed down to the beach for some sun! After spending some time in the water, we decided to head out for wine tasting stopping at some of my favorites: 45 North, Tandem Cider, and Leelanau Cellars. After Leelanau Cellars, we stopped at Just Knot a Bar for some dinner. We kept the rest of the night low key... opening the wonderful gifts the girls got me and playing a few games about how well I know Ryan. We called it a early night since all the fresh air, sun, and wine tired us out! Next morning, more goodies were out... by the way too much food! I was soo stuffed by the end of the weekend! Keri and I headed back mid-morning since a bunch of stuff was waiting for both of us at home.

Plain and simple, it was the best Bachelorette Party EVER! Love you ladies for doing that for me!

This week is motivation week... we have been trying to tie up loose ends and get stuff set up for next week. Favors come tomorrow. The seating arrangements are made, just have to put them on the Harbourfront seating map. Applied for our marriage license to be picked up Friday. Picking up my, Rachel, and Jenni's dresses tomorrow.

We are getting there! Maybe next year it will all kick in.... thank goodness I have to only work Tuesday and Wednesday next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment