If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Items to Check Off the "To Do" List

INVITES ARE DONE! After breaking down and taking the mailing address labels to Office Max for only $3.05... I wished I thought of it Sunday when I wasted all this time yelling at my computer and printer. Ryan and I finished them off tonight and he is bringing them to the post office tomorrow! Look for them at the end of this week in your mail box! ;)

We dropped off our neighbors who thought they looked really good! It was great to hear all that work really did pay off!

I got the last grapevine napkin rings from Hobby Lobby today! We have enough for everyone that is invited... so no worries about running out of those!

Today I also met with Shelly, our florist. We narrowed down what we were thinking. Unfortunately, the bill went up... but I had to add a few more tables. But in the end, I have a feeling everything will look beautiful!

OH... biggest thing about the wedding today... I GOT MY BIRD CAGE VEIL! :) It looks beautiful! Can't wait to wear it!!!!!

Hopefully tomorrow we will cross more wedding "to dos" off the list! Hard to believe 46 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment