If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jewelry is In

I wasn't sure what route to go since the dresses are strapless/spagetti straps... but I think I found something perfect that is simple but elegant, just like I'm hoping our wedding will turn out!

I found them off Etsy and even got myself one! Might even wear it at the wedding too but we'll have to see how my whole outfit(s) come together! But I know they are something that can be worn with any outfit!

Looking forward to giving the girls all the goodies I've got them! :) You'll all just have to wait and see what the girls have on the big day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment