If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Getting Stuff Done

I met up with mom last night to run around town getting things done for the wedding! Sure didn't know we had so much to do still but we ordered flowers for the jars for the ceremony, picked up supplies for the h'orderves in the park, and talked in general about how the day will go. I've got a few things I need to get done for the wonderful people that have been helping threw out this process! But besides that... my main goal is to get the seating chart completed, make name tags and table tags, and making sure that we don't have any surprise guest just showing up!

First we have to get through this weekend of fun at my Bachelorette Party in Leland and my INS 22 test on Wednesday! AHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment