If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The BRIDESMAID Dresses! :D

I've been very wishy-washy when it has come to bridesmaid dresses cause I want the ladies happy and looking fabulous! But from the sounds of it, I'm not the only one that goes in to bridesmaid dress shopping want the girls to pick what they like. I thought letting every girl pick their own style would be the easiest but as time went on I noticed not every material looked good in combination and to give more style options, we looked at 2 designers. Than I got worried about matching colors with 2 designers. But you forget time is a factor too... and with about 6 months to the wedding it really is pushing the ordering of some designers dresses.


After a lot of thinking and stressing... I've come to a decision! We are going to go with the Liz Fields style #230 in Tiffany. Which makes me think of Tiffany & Co. blue! :D

Jenni and Vanessa rode down to Beckers with me! I'm so thankful for their feedback and support. They made the decision so simple! As funny as it is, they told me to think more about myself than all of them and to do what makes me happy, which is what a lot of the married ladies have been telling me! Thank you girls... I'll do a lot of babysitting for you to make up for all the help you given me so far! :)



Here is a pic of me in the long version of the dress! I am also going to order it for my rehearsal dress just not sure what color! :D (Ignore the hair and how PALE I am!)

Also, talking about dresses, Linda, my mom-to-be, bought an adorable dress to wear to rehearsal! She is going to look fabulous! :D

One more thing down! :D YIPPEE!!! Getting so excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment