If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trip to Fowler, MI!

Weather permitting... I'm going to make a trip to Fowler to stop in to Beckers Bridal's Bridesmaid Shop! I need to leave the vicinity of Grand Rapids to hopefully feel comfortable with whatever decision I decide to make about the bridesmaid dresses. They have the dress that I've been talking about below in the blog to try on. I, personally, was going to order the long version for myself without trying it on but the short version would make an awesome bridesmaids dress, which means I better see it in person before I ask others, "will you buys this to wear in my wedding".

Would anyone like to ride along with me?!?

1 comment:

  1. hey what time are you going? i would love to go with you bu ti cant leave till 1030 am tony has a b-ball game, but i will love to go!!!!! let me know oh you cant call i broke my stupid phone grrrr so you may facebook me or email me love you shan

    ReplyDelete