If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Since it was mentioned...

Here is the short version of the wedding/long bridesmaid dress that mom and I just LOVE!
It would be an ADORABLE bridesmaid dress... but I know you girls really are about trying stuff on and seeing how it looks and to this point this dress isn't an option cause they don't have it in the Spring Lake shop yet! Maybe I can find it else where to try on!
I've not tried on "the" dress but I've tried on one almost exact! It's perfect for the beach and a good possible dress to where again?!? (maybe)!
It needs about 90 days to order but it would be a dress that I'd say everyone would have to wear. I'm trying to be as flexible as possible making sure everyone gets an opportunity to find something they like but I also want pictures to look awesome of all of us and I also want to make sure you all look good when your together!
Just some of my thoughts... if you only knew how stressful this bridesmaid dress decisions were on me... ugh... I thought my dress would be the hardest! :) I know its hard to understand but I'm doing my best not to be a BRIDEZILLA!

3 comments:

  1. julie, your fine, i am sure your girls dont mind, the dress it great, if you like it then get it, this is your one and only BIG day!!!! make it how you want it!! i love ya!! shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your right... funny thing is I have had no problem making decisions until this point! It will work out and they will all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just pick one that you love!!!! they will go with you!!! and they could wear this one again!!! i love it. shan

    ReplyDelete