If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Monday, February 22, 2010

More decor...

What I purchased tonight was a few rolls of 19' grapevine garland... the idea which I got from a wedding K. Holly took, see the link below, is they used the grapevine as deco on the head table winding it threw out the top with candles and tableware.

http://www.khollystudios.com/blog/2010/01/29/katie-luke-married/

Why not use grapevine... it is a Leelanau themed wedding, isn't it?!? :)

I also found another adorable way a person used Blue Ball Mason Jars, sparkler holder! I wish it would be darker when we get married but unfortunately it will probably still be a lot of day light to use the GIANT sparklers...



No comments:

Post a Comment