If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Etsy MAIL!

Today my hair flower came and its PERFECT! Not the flower I put up cause that one was more off white, not stark white! I told her I needed the whitest flower she had to match my dress and she got me one that is just like a dahlia, which will be one of the flower in my and the girls bouquets and on the tables! Can't wait to see the whole package! My dress should come any day... than I can start thinking about veils (yes plural cause I so want a bird cage veil besides a traditional veil)!

I also got a present that I'm giving one of my brides! I've order a few things for her but this is the first thing to come! Both I had customize to fit her wedding! Too bad I have to wait until her bach party to give them to her... only a few weeks though! :) My lil' Jilly will flip! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment