If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

SO EXCITED!

I made my first purchase on Etsy! I've had my eye on it for awhile... but I just was questioning the size of the flower compared to my head! I finally said "what the heck" and ordered it this week!

The idea is to wear it similar to the pic, to the side of my head, with my hair loose and messy, maybe throw in a little braid going back, to come to the nape of my neck in a bun. Than put my veil in underneath for the ceremony and for the pictures downtown GH and the reception wear the birdcage veil, hiding the clip under the flower.
Anywho... I'm looking forward to receiving this package... my dress should come in any time... than I will atleast get to see my dress, shoes, and hair flower togehter! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment