If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Future Craft Project

Oh Pottery Barn... how much I love you BUT I'm not that much of a sucker to pay $7.50 for a mason jar candle lantern! BOOO!!! Especially one as small as a pint jar!

CRAFT PROJECT AHEAD!

Mom has almost been begging me to make something on our own! I said no to the flowers... TOO much work... and didn't think her making the napkin holders would beat the price of $0.31! So I've let her have this fight and we will make our isle decor.

After visiting a florists website in the area... we got the idea to incorporate our mason jar theme to the ceremony! Unsure if we will use the blue or get regular mason jars to make lanterns to hang from the end of the isle chairs with flowers.

The trickiest part is trying to find the right gauge of wire! I'll keep ya posted.... who knows when well get started but I have confidence in us that ours will look just as good as Pottery Barn and cost us half the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment