If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

They are Done! :)

I got the call Friday that the gift I had custom made for my bridesmaids is DONE! The stores hours are only until 5 p.m. so I'm getting out early to go pick them up tomorrow.

Whats funny is, another lady at work had one also custom made for her and she had brought it in to show it off! I talked to her about it and she said the store owner was laughing with her about a girl who had ordered 5 for her wedding party! I was like "hey, thats ME"! :)

On my way home from Caledonia, I'm going to make a quick stop at the mall and pick up the girl's sandals! Than all we have to do is find jewelry of some sort and they are all good to go!


Mom and Sue picked up the rest of the fabric for the tables decor. Sue is hard at work getting those ready! I also assigned mom to finding ribbon for personalizing our invites and finding paper for adding inserts to the invites, for the programs, and to use for the table names!

Still in need of someone to marry us and transportation! :-/ Sort of big things...

No comments:

Post a Comment