If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Invitations

The first thing we had even before Ryan proposed was the wedding invitation! Ryan's friends that had a wedding this summer used the same invites and I thought they looked FABULOUS! Like they cost a lot of money! BUT... they were from Michael's! BRIDES Chocolate Pocket Invite Kit!

We bought 3 boxes, that have 30 invites in each... which should be plenty! Since we are thinking of blue as a primary color... I figured I would swap out the brown ribbon for a blue ribbon!
Also, what was considered one downfall by reviewers was they do not provide enough cards for the side pocket to have all the necessary cards (responce card, directions, ect.)! To incorporate the blue again, I figured I would make the response cards a blue thick card stock, matching the ribbon!
Its all about customization! :D I know when complete they will look like each cost $5.00! But... truthfully will probably cost about $1.75!

No comments:

Post a Comment