If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Table Decoration Ideas

Here is a table where I LOVE the decor! The idea is to incorporate Leland, MI in GH! I was thinking of using corks, wine bottles, sand, petoskey stones, and cherries! But here shows great ideas for levels, containers, and linens! We will have not such a bright blue and probably not use the dark brown as a primary color but may a secondary in decorations. Also, blue mason jars are antiques... so maybe we can use Jill's idea of mason jars as decor similar to the pic but clear jars! For tables, such as the coffee table, present table, name card table, and possible picture table (since I would rather not do a slide show), I wanted to make the wine lamps using different leelanau winery bottles. Just ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment