If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Keeping Everyone Up-to-date!


Hello My Favorite Ladies....

After viewing a fellow brides blog on Facebook, I thought what a wonderful idea to keep everyone up to date and informed in the planning and process of Ryan and my special day!

You know I love to take pictures and its been hard to try to send such large files threw email! With this blog, I am hoping to be able to post the pictures that I want to show you and get your ideas and opinions!

Thank you all for being such a big part of Ryan and my life! Your happiness for us means the world! I'm so lucky to get to be with my best friend for the rest of our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment