If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Finally... we can cross this off the list!

Bridesmaid dresses... ahhhh! :) I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS FOR ALL YOU LADIES!

I brought my satin swatch from David's Bridal to Bridal Gallery to look at Alfred Angelo's swatches! Crazy enough... THE POOL IS THE SAME! I compared not only the swatches, but also the swatch to the dress. You would never know which was which!

With that being said... I have a feeling that the chiffon will be very similar or the SAME! So... for the ladies that like a style from Alfred Angelo can get a dress from him... and the ladies that like David's Bridal can get it from there!

We can all be happy and look fabulous! Hopefully you find a style you like and I'll see when we absolutely have to order them. I'm thinking though with if you like Alfred Angelo, than those people should probably order them together. I'd like to go threw Spring Lake Bridal where I ordered my wedding dress. You can see what styles they have to try on, on there website. Plus, they seem to have them for less than the other bridal stores!

Go threw... see what styles you like and we can go try on! Keri seems to have already found the dress she likes the most... the green number on our picture post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment