If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Found a Bouquet to Match!

After "Googling" everything I could think of with "beach", "beach grass", "bouquets"... I searched "Leelanau Flowers"... just to see what flowers are known for there and I found the JACKPOT! A WHITE FLOWER BEACH GRASS BOUQUET!

I just wanted to jump for joy! Now we have an ides for the florist for my bouquet and the boutonnieres... just have to find a bouquet that would work for the girls.

I'm a dork... after doing more research, if you look under "bear grass" and you can find a lot of similar bouquets! BUT... I'm still favorable to the pictures shown. I like the fact its not PERFECT! I don't want a bouquet that looks necessarily like a traditional bouquet! I know, I know, I've been saying that about wedding dresses... but I'm not the traditional bride! I'm a beach bathin', wine drinkin', Leland lovin' BRIDE! Take a peek as the picture below for a idea for the bridesmaids!

No comments:

Post a Comment