If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Important People

I got Ryan in the wedding mood and we made some decisions about the special people in our life and how we want to incorporate them in our wedding!

We asked my family friends, Al and Sue Dood and their daughter and son-in-law, Christine and Ryan Bridges to be our Mistresses and Masters of Ceremony! Ryan and I helped with Chris and Ryan's wedding and saw how organized and well they handle stress. Even more important than that, they are like a second family to me! Our parents are great friends and Chris and Jill are best friends. Sue refers to her self as our second mother! They will do wonderful... and we are so fortunately to have them in our lives!

Ryan and I have a few more people to ask. Ryan has one more groomsman... I have to ask a friend of ours about doing a reading... and we have a job offer for another special guy in our lives!

More calls and hopefully things getting done tomorrow. I heard back from one florist but she is out of the country for the rest of the month. But we have a few florists over here in Standale that could have some potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment