If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flowers, flowers everywhere!

This week we have so far focused on florists!

Yesterday with met with Shelly's Designs/Florist http://www.shellysdesignsflorist.com/. She was so helpful! We don't know a thing about flowers but she showed us pictures and tried to incorporate our "theme", even giving us ideas for other decorations we could do ourselves. She understood the fact I like simplicity and keeping it natural, plus my love for bear grass! :) Ryan was really impressed which made me feel that much better! We also thought for the quantity of flowers we were looking at that she gave us an AWESOME price!

Today, mom, jill and I stopped at Designing Dreams LLC http://www.designingdreamsllc.com/. We went in to the meeting the same way we did with Shelly... to see what kind of ideas she has. She has done some amazing work and was highly recommended by Vanessa and Steph. She also showed us some tuxes that we the color of the suits we were liking. I'm waiting on the quote to see what we think!

I'm thinking either will do an amazing job! But I think Shelly got out idea/theme... which would help with seeing what she could create for us!

On another note... I called the big hotels in GH, Best Western and Days Inn. Best Western has some great reviews but I've stayed at the Days Inn and thought it was what you would expect for a hotel. Both have the same check in/check out, free simple breakfasts, and pools! But when it comes to there blocking rooms policy... they are very different. Lets put it this way... Days Inn was very informative, professional, and we only need a minimum of 7 rooms. Which after talking a general pole, will be easy!

Things are getting done... ALSO sounds like due to Chris's (one of our mistresses of ceremony) experience with Alfred Angelo that we may want to check in when we should place an order. Thing is we may have problems for Jenni at this point... since Ryan and my nephew-to-be is still in mommy's tummy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment