If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Friday, January 8, 2010

One thing down... MILLION things to GO!

I wasn't worried about Kirk Park... except for the possible spectators that didn't receive a invitation! But I now FOR SURE... have the picnic shelter! CROSS OUR FINGERS... that it is only used for gathering before/after the wedding and for h'orderves and beverages of the non-alcoholic kind. No matter what it is used for it will probably be the best $85 spent for piece of mind.

Tomorrow on the search for a dress... or TWO! And finding the perfect veil that matches little Jilly's beautiful dress! Least I know I'm not the only one that takes FOREVER to find a dress... she tired on TONS, until she found "the one"! Shawn will think she looks AMAZING!

Wish us luck... we will be a squirrelly goofy bunch... but hey, no matter what we will have fun tomorrow! Just hope we can cross one more thing off the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment