If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wedding Dress, Oh Wedding Dress... why are you so hard to find!

After making some calls today, Spring Lake Bridal does not have the dress in that is an almost identical match to the dress from Bridal Elegance. I changed my appointment time to 10:30 on Saturday, so that we have plenty of time to cruise over to Spring Lake and hopefully make a stop in GH for lunch. I really really am crossing my fingers that I can show Vanessa and Christine the "Grand Hall"! :) Than I think it would be easier for them to understand the vision I have!

Better news... David's Bridal has there $99 dress sale! The wedding dresses they have don't interest me... but I do have to get my maid of honor dress for Keri's wedding there! If they had that dress for $99... that would be AMAZING!

During the day, I tried to do some searching for our "Save the Date" magnent design. What I'm running in to is, our picture is more regtangular than the space they give you on the pre-designed magnants. No luck on that front so far. I'm sure I could create something I'd love but than we run in to who will make it! AHH! Shouldn't be so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment