If life wasn't crazy enough with working on our home, Ryan and I getting used to living together after having opposite schedules, trying to figure out my place in the photography world, enjoying our adorable lil' nephews Evan, Forrest, and Levi plus Vivian, our adorable niece... Ryan and I also have a puppy or at least is the size of one, Jack, who is a Jack Russell mix! How fun and YES, and a little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fun shots from a day of Dress Shopping and Jilly Wedding Planning!

Fabric colors Jilly is using for her tables! Jilly a little board at the bridal shop...
Veil... anyone?!?
Look at the back... oh lala! But the hair piece was more my style!
Thought we would try some feathers... headpieces are FUN!
How fun and crazy is this? This is whats in STYLE!
LOOK AT MY BUTT! This is what ball gown skirts do!
Thought I would show this dress cause I can't afford it... $2,500!!! SILK! BUT IT WAS AMAZING!
Well... thought I liked one dress (not shown just incase Ryan checks the site out) but when I see the pics of it... it doesn't as look as good as it did when I had it on in the mirror. It was very beachy and light weight! SO I'm confused... and have made an appointment to take a look again next Saturday. I think Jill and I might make a trip to Spring Lake Bridal Saturday to look at veils for her and look at the Alfred Angelo dress that I can't get off my mind. Than too... we can go to my appointment and re-look at the beachy dress. When I find out the designer and style number... I'll let you know!
One good thing... got my grapes for my wine bottle lights! All I need now are my favorite wine bottles empty... sounds like I have some drinking to do! Also, we found an easel that would work amazingly for a sign at the ceremony and reception. It would help people know they are at the right spot at the ceremony and for the reception it would hold the sign to welcome guests to "Leelanau County"!

No comments:

Post a Comment